print friendly version
Text Size  A  A  A


You need to authorise your staff or a third party to allow them to submit the income information to IRAS electronically on behalf of your organisation.

You can authorise them through the e-Services Authorisation System (EASY).


What you need to complete the authorisation How to complete the authorisation
  1. Your organisation's Unique Entity Number (UEN)
  2. Your organisation's e-Services Access Code
  3. Your SingPass or IRAS Pin
  4. NRIC/ FIN of the staff or UEN of the third party who will be preparing and/or submitting the information using the e-Submission of Employment income


User guide to complete the authorisation  (681KB)


Frequently Asked Questions



Rate this page
Strongly Disagree                 Strongly Agree
Information is easy to understand.  
Information is useful.
Information is easy to find.

Suggestions to improve this page:
Please email us if you would like us to respond to your enquiries.

Last Updated on 9 February 2015

© 2014 Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore. All Rights Reserved.