An alternative way to file tax is filing by paper tax return. We have been simplifying the paper tax returns yearly, to make filing easy for you.
If you need to file tax, IRAS will send you the appropriate paper tax return during Feb to Mar. If you are certain you have to file, but do not receive a notification from us by 15 Mar, please contact us for assistance.
Types of paper tax returns
Please remember to SIGN on Page 1 of the paper tax return and send to us by 15 Apr.
Documents you do not need to submit during filing
- Form 8E/NSmen Reservist Pay
- Auto-inclusion dividends vouchers/statements
(e.g. CDP/ADS statements and NTUC Fairprice dividends vouchers excluding joint accounts and private company dividends vouchers).
- All receipts such as donation, subscription, course fees, insurance and entertainment.
- Rental expenses receipts such as property tax, PUB and repairs bills.
- Foreign maid levy statements.
Find out more about: