You may wish to use the stamp duty calculator to help you compute the stamp duty payable for the following types of documents:
- Lease/Rental of Property
- Sales and Purchase of Property
- Mortgage of Property and Shares
- Shares Transfer
The calculator will compute the amount of stamp duty payable based on the details you have entered. Duty on duplicate and penalty charges are not included in the calculation.
How to use the calculator:
- Open the Stamp Duty Calculator (215 KB)
- Select the type of transaction required.
- Key in the details in the blue colour boxes.
- Press the "Enter" or "Tab" key. The stamp duty amount will be displayed in the yellow box.