View or print your tax bill from myTax Portal
You can view or print your tax bill from myTax Portal ,if the tax bill is dated on or after 01 Jan 2011.
Find out more from the user guide (227KB) and FAQs (67KB).
If your tax bill is not available in myTax Portal
You may visit us at Taxpayer Services Centre at Revenue House to request for a copy of your tax bill. Search fees and document fees are applicable.
If you are unable to visit us in person, you may ask a representative to obtain the documents on your behalf. The representative needs to bring along your original NRIC, his original NRIC and an authorisation letter with the following details:
- Your full name, NRIC number and signature
- The representative's full name and NRIC number
- Description of the documents needed (e.g. tax bill for income earned in year 2008)
Fees for document request
For every search of document that is relating to:
- Years of Assessment 2007 to 2013 $12
- Years of Assessment 2006 and before $33
Fee for each page of document
- Per certified copy $3.00
- Per uncertified copy $0.30
Payment must be made by Nets
- For 1 certified copy of tax bill for the Year of Assessment 2007, the fee payable is $15.
- For 2 certified copies of tax bill for the Years of Assessment 2007 and 2008, the fee payable is $18 (provided that both copies of the tax bill are obtained in a single search).