View or print your tax bill from myTax Portal
You can view or print your tax bill dated on or after 1 Jan 2012 from myTax Portal by following the steps below.
1) Log in to myTax Portal using your SingPass or IRAS PIN.
2) Click on 'e-Services for Individual Income Tax --> View Correspondence/Notices' at the left hand side menu. Alternatively, you may click on 'Correspondence & Notices' under Messages.
3) Click on 'Letters/Notices".
4) Click on the hyperlink of the 'Letter or Notice' that you wish to view.
You need the following software to view the correspondence
-WinZip® or other similar programs
-Adobe Acrobat Reader
Find out more from the user guide (227KB) and FAQs (67KB).
If your tax bill is not available in myTax Portal
You may visit us at Taxpayer Services Centre at Revenue House to request for a copy of your tax bill. Search fees and document fees are applicable.
If you are unable to visit us in person, you may ask a representative to obtain the documents on your behalf. The representative needs to bring along your original NRIC, his original NRIC and an authorisation letter with the following details:
- Your full name, NRIC number and signature
- The representative's full name and NRIC number
- Description of the documents needed (e.g. tax bill for income earned in year 2008)
Fees for document request
For every search of document that is relating to the:
- Years of Assessment 2008 to 2014 $12
- Years of Assessment 2007 and before $36
Fee for each page of document
- Per certified copy $3.00
- Per uncertified copy $0.30
Payment must be made by Nets or Cashcard.
- For 1 certified copy of the tax bill for the Year of Assessment 2008, the fee payable is $15.
- For 2 certified copies of the tax bills for the Years of Assessment 2008 and 2009, the fee payable is $18 (provided that both copies of the tax bill are obtained in a single search).