How to File Tax

Ways to file Form B, filing deadlines and user guides for sole-proprietors / self-employed persons.

Ways of Filing

There are two ways to file Form B:

  1. e-File via myTax Portal (Recommended)
    You can e-File via myTax Portal with your Singpass / IRAS Unique Account.
    If you required assistance to e-file, visit "Need help to e-File"
  2. Paper file
    If you are required to file, you will receive from IRAS your Form B from Feb to Mar. Please complete the paper form and post to IRAS at:

    Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore

    55 Newton Road
    Revenue House
    Singapore 307987

You may also be selected for the No-Filing Service for Self-Employed Persons (SEPs) under the Pre-filling of Income scheme if you meet the qualifying criteria. 

Filing Deadlines

 Original Filing Deadline

e-File Form B

18 Apr 2021

Paper File

15 Apr 2021