Applying or Renewing Permit for Private Lotteries


To conduct private lotteries (e.g. fruit machines, Tombola, Scheduled Lottery & Continuous Lucky Draws), a club has to apply to the Gambling Regulatory Unit for a permit. 

For more details on permit application and renewal, please visit the Gambling Regulatory Unit website.


  • Strongly Disagree
  • Strongly Agree

Information is easy to understand.

Information is useful.

Information is easy to find.

Please email us if you would like us to respond to your enquiries.