Company representatives who are responsible for the preparation and filing of the Corporate Income Tax Return (Form C-S/ Form C-S (Lite)/ Form C) and other Corporate Income Tax matters are encouraged to watch the e-Learning videos or sign up for a free Corporate Income Tax webinar/ seminar conducted by IRAS.
On this page:
IRAS Events and Seminars on Corporate Income Tax
Subscribe to IRAS' eAlerts to receive updates on IRAS Events and Seminars.
e-Learning Videos on the Basics of Corporate Income Tax
There are currently 11 videos available:
- Corporate Income Tax Filing Obligations and Basis of Assessment (12m 42s)
- Taxability of Income (5m 44s)
- Tax Deductibility of Expenses (4m 59s)
- Tax Deductibility of Pre-commencement Expenses (4m 3s)
- Tax Deductibility of Motor Vehicle Expenses (4m 11s)
- Tax Deductibility of Medical Expenses (4m 30s)
- Renovation or Refurbishment (R&R) Works (6m 20s)
- Capital Allowances (7m 44s)
- Unutilised Capital Allowances and Unutilised Trade Losses (8m 38s)
- Approved Donations and Unutilised Donations (6m 23s)
- Common Tax Reliefs That Help Reduce Tax Bills (6m 35s)
More videos will be released soon.