Steps to Check Outstanding Property Tax
How to check your outstanding property tax:
- Ask Jamie, your virtual assistant.
- Use the 'Check Property Tax Balance' digital
service without having to log in to mytax.iras.gov.sg.
- Click 'Proceed with search'.
- Search using your property address and your tax reference number (i.e. NRIC / FIN number) or your property tax reference number.
- Type in the verification code shown in the image.
- Select 'Search for property'.
Use the property tax reference number to pay your outstanding tax via the various payment options available.
Alternatively, if you wish to check the details of your past payment transactions, you will need to:
Other Account and Payment Services
How do I find out my property tax reference number?
I paid my property tax via AXS / internet banking. Why isn't it reflected in myTax Portal?
Your payment will only be reflected in myTax Portal after 3 working days. Please log in again after 3 working days to view your tax balance.
My husband and I are co-owners of a property. Why do we see two amounts when we log in to myTax Portal? Are both owners required to pay?
Property tax is a tax levied on property ownership. The payment arrangement on the property tax payable is a private matter to be settled among the property owners. If one of the owners has made payment, the co-owner is not required to make another payment for the same property.
Both owners will be able to view the same amount in myTax Portal as it is tied to the same property.