We encourage you to use myTax Mail to write to IRAS as it is a secure platform.
If you prefer to write to us via email or letter, provide the following information to enable IRAS to respond to you promptly:
- Specify your company’s name and tax reference number.
- Provide the name and telephone number/ email address of the contact person from your company.
- State the subject matter of your correspondence clearly (e.g. Objection to Notice of Assessment for the Year of Assessment (YA) 201X, Revised tax computation for YA 201X, Reply to Query for YA 201X).
- If you know the division (e.g. Corporate Tax Division) and officer-in-charge* of your case, indicate them in your email or letter.
(* You may use the View Officer-in-charge digital service to find out the name of the officer-in-charge.)
- If you are providing supporting documents in response to IRAS’ queries, state the reference number indicated in our letter.