Use our property tax calculator to work out how much property tax you have to pay. You can calculate your property tax from 5 preceding years up to the following year. Rebates applicable each year for the various types of properties are built into the calculator.
On this page:
Accessing the calculator
The property tax calculation derived from using the property tax calculator may not reflect the actual property tax payable as they may not take into account all the rebates, concessions or refunds that you may be eligible for.
The calculator is useful for:
- Owners who wish to calculate the tax payable for the year
- Purchasers who wish to know the property tax payable for a particular property
- Sellers who wish to check the amount to be reimbursed by purchaser after sale of property
- Lawyers who wish to apportion the tax between the buyers and sellers
Checking Outstanding Tax
If you need to know how much outstanding tax you have before or when using the calculator, you can use the IRAS bot by clicking ‘IRAS Bot’ at the bottom right of the webpage or use our 'Check Property Tax Balance' digital service without having to log in to mytax.iras.gov.sg.
- Click 'Proceed with search'.
- Search using your property address and your tax reference number (i.e. NRIC / FIN number) or your property tax reference number.
- Type in the verification code shown in the image.
- Select 'Search for property'.
- Use the property tax reference number to pay your outstanding tax at AXS/SingPost
Alternatively, if you wish to check the details of your past payment transactions, you will need to:
- Log in to mytax.iras.gov.sg.
- Select 'Account'.
- Select 'View Account Summary'.