Accessing the calculator
The calculator is useful for:
- Owners who wish to calculate the tax payable for the year
- Purchasers who wish to know the property tax payable for a particular property
- Sellers who wish to check the amount to be reimbursed by purchaser after sale of property
- Lawyers who wish to apportion the tax between the buyers and sellers
Checking Outstanding Tax
If you need to know how much outstanding tax you have before or when using the calculator, you can Ask Jamie, your virtual assistant or use our 'Check Property Tax Balance' digital service without having to log in to mytax.iras.gov.sg.
- Click 'Proceed with search'.
- Search using your property address and your tax reference number (i.e. NRIC / FIN number) or your property tax reference number.
- Type in the verification code shown in the image.
- Select 'Search for property'.
- Use the property tax reference number to pay your outstanding tax at AXS/SingPost
Alternatively, if you wish to check the details of your past payment transactions, you will need to:
- Log in to mytax.iras.gov.sg.
- Select 'Account'.
- Select 'View Account Summary'.