You can view or print copies of documents issued by IRAS via mytax.iras.gov.sg. These documents include:
- Notices of Assessment
- Letters (e.g. Certificate of Residence)
- Acknowledgement pages of your filing transactions
This service is free, fast and convenient.
For assistance on retrieving the documents, refer to these guides:
- For Companies: User Guide - View Corporate Tax Notices (PDF, 198KB)
- For Tax Agents: User Guide - View Corporate Tax Notices (PDF, 273KB)
- FAQs on viewing Corporate Tax Notices (PDF, 163KB)
If you are unable to retrieve a copy of the documents via mytax.iras.gov.sg, you may request for a duplicate copy of the documents to be mailed to you.
Do note that there are fees for such requests. In addition, you can only request for documents for advanced Years of Assessment (YAs), the current YA and up to 4 back YAs.
|Document Search Fees||Fee for Each Page of Document|
Per certified copy
Per uncertified copy
You may call us to request for the documents. IRAS will confirm your document request and inform you of the fees payment via a follow-up email to you. Reply to our email with an acknowledgement of the document(s) you are requesting for, along with a copy of the payment confirmation page from your Internet Banking* portal webpage. The company should receive the document at its registered address within 10 working days from the date of your reply.
* Indicate your company's tax reference number, followed by 'search fees' (e.g. 202012345A search fees) under the 'Beneficiary Reference/ Purpose of Payment/ Remittance Information/ Payment Details' field to avoid delay in the processing of the payment.