The New Company Start-Up Kit is for you! It provides you with customised information to guide you in your first filing of the Annual Return with ACRA and Corporate Income Tax Return with IRAS.
You will need your company’s Unique Entity Number to access the kit.
Within 5 minutes, you will receive a tailored timeline for important filing due dates with IRAS and ACRA.
Get Your Tailored Timeline Now
The kit will also provide:
- Email reminders from [email protected] on your company’s Corporate Income Tax filing due dates with IRAS. They will be sent 1 month prior to the due dates
- Information on filing of Annual Return with ACRA and holding of Annual General Meeting
- Useful tips based on your responses to key questions
- GST information to help you determine your business’ GST registration liability
- Links to Enterprise Singapore’s website for more information on industry insights, updates on grants and services to enhance business efficiency
More than 16,500 newly incorporated companies have benefitted from this kit. You can be 1 of them too!
Information provided by you in the use of this kit will not be updated in IRAS’ or ACRA's records.
Is it compulsory for newly incorporated companies to use the New Company Start-Up Kit?
Can more than 1 director or staff of my company use the New Company Start-Up Kit?
Will information provided in the New Company Start-Up Kit be updated in IRAS' or ACRA's records?
Will I be able to retrieve information I have earlier provided in the New Company Start-Up Kit? Can I update information previously provided in the New Company Start-Up Kit?
If you wish to change your responses within the same session, click the 'Edit' button in the summary page. The filing timeline and 'Next Steps' section will be updated based on your modified responses.
What can I expect after accessing the New Company Start-Up Kit?
If your first ECI and/or Form C-S/ Form C-S (Lite)/ Form C due date has passed or it is less than 1 month away from the respective filing due date, no email reminder will be sent. You will be given useful tips on the filing of ECI and/or Form C-S/ Form C-S (Lite)/ Form C when using the kit instead.
What should I do if I encounter technical issues while using the New Company Start-Up Kit and am unable to proceed further?
Email [email protected] with the following information (where applicable):
- Tax reference number
- Date of incorporation
- Email address provided in the New Company Start-Up Kit (if it differs from the email you are writing in with)
- Contact number
- Screenshot of technical error faced, including:
- Date and time the error occurred
- Error message
- The point at which the error occurred (e.g. the error message was prompted after clicking on the 'Proceed' button)