Overview of Spontaneous Exchange of Information on certain rulings
Singapore is a member of the Inclusive Framework (IF) for the global implementation of the BEPS Project. The spontaneous exchange of information on certain rulings is a minimum standard under the BEPS Project to be implemented by BEPS members.
Singapore participates under an internationally agreed framework for the compulsory spontaneous exchange of information on certain rulings. Under this framework, Singapore has committed to spontaneously exchange the following categories of rulings:
- Rulings relating to preferential regimes;
- Unilateral Advance Pricing Arrangement Agreements (APAs) or other cross-border unilateral rulings in respect of transfer pricing;
- Cross-border rulings providing for a downward adjustment of taxable profits;
- Permanent establishment (PE) rulings; and
- Related party conduit rulings.
View FAQs on Spontaneous Exchange of Information (PDF, 97KB) for more information.