Home > Ask IRAS
 Select an appropriate category below and post your question in the question box to find the answer.
Ask IRAS   Whole of Government
  Example of the questions : - Where is the location of IRAS?
  - Do I need to file my income tax?
  Category Details

Individual Income Tax & Employers *
Information on salaried employees, self-employed, employers, withholding tax for non-residents and e-Services such as e-Filing of Form B/B1 & IR21

Corporate Tax (includes companies, charities, clubs & associations, trust, casino tax, private lottery, betting & sweepstake duties) *
General tax information on companies, charities, IPCs, clubs & associations, trust, casino tax, private lottery, betting & sweepstake duties, e-Services such as ECI e-Filing and online application for Certificate of Residence and S45 withholding tax for non-resident companies

Goods and Services Tax *
Information on GST and e-Services such as e-Filing of GST

Property Tax and Stamp Duty *
Information on Property Tax, Stamp Duty, House Numbering, Licenced Appraiser and e-Services such as e-Stamping.

EASY and myTax Portal
Information on e-Services Authorisation System (EASY), e-Services Access code, myTax Portal and IRAS PIN
* For information on payment or refunds on taxes and penalties, please select the category as appropriate.
Top 10 FAQs for Individual IT and Employers
Q. I need a copy of my Notice of Assessment, what should I do?
Q. What is the current individual tax rates?
Q. I did not work last year. Do I still need to complete the Income Tax Form or e-file?
Q. Do I have to declare my income from outside Singapore?
Q. How do I claim relief for life insurance premium?
Q. What are the conditions for claiming Parent/ Handicapped Parent Relief?
Q. How do I obtain an Income Tax Form/IRAS PIN letter?
Q. Can I claim Child Relief?
Q. What is the amount for qualifying child relief? 
Q. Do I have to submit my Form IR 8A or other supporting documents?