Recreational activities and events are organised to bring colleagues from different work functions together.
- Family Day
- Dinner and Dance
- Workshops/Classes (e.g. leather craft, terrarium making, chocolate appreciation, modern calligraphy etc.)
Physical activities are regularly held to promote healthy lifestyle and involvement in sports teams.
- ACTIVE Day
- Revenue Games
- Various sport teams (Basketball, Volleyball, Floorball, Bowling, Badminton, Football, Tennis, Running, Darts, Netball, Golf, Carrom, Table Tennis and Futsal)
- Ad-hoc classes (e.g. HIIT, Zumba, Yoga)
We strongly believe in being responsible corporate citizens that contribute to and are involved in the community, society and environment, and we are guided by our social responsibility statement:
More than 75% of our people are in the SHARE programme, Community Chest’s workplace-giving initiative.
We also engage members of the public and train them to provide tax filing assistance to other taxpayers through our nationwide Volunteer e-Filing Service (VES) programme.
We take part in fund-raising activities and outreach programmes that make a difference to the needy groups and contribute to environment sustainability, such as
- President's Challenge Bazaar
- Green Week
- Blood Donation Drives
- Local and overseas community involvement program (i.e. Water for Life Project, visits to Old Folks Home)
Lunch time talks on health-related or financial matters and festive bazaars are often organised to provide one-stop convenience for our staff. Gifts are also sent for newborns, marriages, hospitalisations and condolences.
We also ensure that our staff are kept up to date with the latest news, happenings and activities in IRAS through IRRC News.