Enjoy up to 12 interest-free monthly instalments or opt for a one-time yearly deduction.
Apply for GIRO arrangement
Apply now via:
(Recommended) Master GIRO Form (PDF, 689KB)
A Master GIRO allows you to pay your Income Tax, Goods & Services Tax and/or Property Tax by completing one application form. Please use your own bank account when signing up for Master GIRO.
Otherwise, please use the Property Tax Application Form (PDF, 1.72MB) to sign up for GIRO if you are using a third party’s bank account.
Re-activate now via myTax Portal
Make changes to GIRO arrangement
Use a Different Bank Account for my Existing GIRO Arrangement
- Submit a new GIRO application (refer to Apply for GIRO for information)
- Your existing GIRO arrangement will be superseded and the revised payment plan with the new bank account will be sent to you once the application is processed
- Log in to myTax Portal to view payment plan details (Select "Account > "View Payment Plan")
Terminate my GIRO Arrangement
- Terminate via internet banking or contact your bank directly
- Settle any outstanding tax immediately to avoid late payment penalty
Change my Plan Type (e.g. monthly instalment to one-time deduction)