GIRO (General Interbank Recurring Order) is the preferred method of payment and refund. Majority of taxpayers use GIRO for tax payment and refund.
Apply for GIRO arrangement
Master GIRO Form (PDF, 689KB)
A Master GIRO allows you to pay your Income Tax, Goods & Services Tax, Property Tax and/or Withholding Tax by completing one GIRO application form. Please use your own bank account when signing up for Master GIRO.
Make changes to GIRO arrangement
Use a Different Bank Account for my Existing Arrangement
- Submit a new GIRO application (refer to Apply for GIRO for information)
- Acknowledgement of GIRO application will be sent once application is processed
- Log in to myTax Portal to view payment plan details (Select "Account > "View Payment Plan")
Terminate my GIRO Arrangement
- Contact your bank directly
- Settle any outstanding tax immediately to avoid late payment penalty