Do I need to submit my Income Tax?

This allows you to check if you are required to file your income tax for the Year of Assessment (income earned in ), based on information provided by you.

Alternatively, you may log into myTax Portal using your Singpass to view if a tax return has been issued to you.

Note: Only tax residents (including non-Singapore Citizens who are in Singapore for more than 183 days in a year) can claim for tax relief. Check if you meet the qualifying conditions using the Relief Checker.

Did you receive any filing notification via SMS/Letter from IRAS? *