Modes of Filing Form IR21
1. e-Filing via myTax Portal
With e-Filing, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Immediate acknowledgement upon successful e-Filing
- Faster tax clearance compared to paper filing
- View tax clearance status and print the Clearance Directive online. No more waiting for the paper Directive to arrive by post!
Download and complete the relevant appendix to be attached to the Form IR21 and e-Filed to IRAS:
- Appendix 1 (28KB, XLSX) - Value of Benefits-in-Kind Provided
- Appendix 2 (40KB, XLSX) - Details of Gains or Profits from Employee Stock Option (ESOP) Plans/Other Forms of Employee Share Ownership (ESOW) Plans Exercised/Deemed Exercised for the year
- Appendix 3 (24KB, XLSX) - Details of Unexercised or Restricted Employee Stock Option (ESOP) Plans or Unvested or Restricted Shares under Other Forms of Employee Share Ownership (ESOW) Plans as at date of cessation of employment/departure from Singapore and would be tracked by employer
Alternatively, you may attach your own computations as supporting documents.
For details, please refer to:
- User Guide (1.63MB, PDF)