Need help to e-File for Year of Assessment (YA) 2021?


1) Check if you need to file for YA 2021 using AskJamie

VA face 2

  • You must file an Income Tax Return if:
    • you received a letter, form or SMS from IRAS informing you to do so, or
    • your gross total income earned in 2020 exceeds S$22,000.
  • You are not required to file a tax return, if you received a letter or SMS from IRAS that you have been selected for No-Filing Service (NFS).

2) Login to myTax Portal from 1 Mar to 18 Apr using your Singpass to e-File

You need to have SingPass or IUA, to log in to myTaxPortal.

SP Logo

desktop MTP page


  • Register for Singpass here.
  • Third party requests for Singpass/2FA is not permitted even with Letter of Authorisation (LOA).

Note: Singpass OneKey token will be discontinued from 1 Apr 2021. Click here to find out how you can switch to other Singpass 2FA options.

IRAS Unique Accounts (IUA)

  • Existing users can continue to use your IRAS Unique Accounts (IUA) to access myTax Portal until further notice.
  • We will no longer be issuing any new IUA. If you are a new user who needs to access myTax Portal, please chat with us or email us so that we can assist you.

3) Get quick answers from our self-help channel for a shorter waiting time!

   VA and LC                                         


If you require more assistance, call us at the Individual Income Tax Helpline:

  • Avoid Peak Hours: 10am to 2.30pm

  • Waiting Time: ~ 15 mins

  • Local Dial: 1800 356 8300

  • Overseas Dial: +65 6356 8300