Updating Personal Particulars

You should update IRAS when there is a change in your personal particulars including marital status, contact details and mailing address.

Address / Contact Details

To update, log in to  myTax Portal using your SingPass or IRAS PIN to update your address or contact details.

If you need a SingPass or IRAS Unique Account, you can apply for one on our website .


Please send us a copy of your Deed Poll, Employment Pass or any other official document bearing your official name.

Marital Status

Please send us the relevant documentation, such as a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce certificate.

Ways to Update IRAS

  • Log into myTax Portal; to update address and contact details.
  • Call 1800 356 8300 (or +65 6356 8300 if you are overseas). Helpline operating hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon to Fri.
  • Email us
  • Write to us:

    The Comptroller of Income Tax
    Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
    55 Newton Road
    Revenue House
    Singapore 307987


  • Strongly Disagree
  • Strongly Agree

Information is easy to understand.

Information is useful.

Information is easy to find.

Please email us if you would like us to respond to your enquiries.