Revising Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI) Amount after Filing

Companies that have submitted their ECI may revise the amount submitted by e-Filing the revised amount via, or writing in to IRAS.

Ways to Submit Revised ECI

Companies may revise their ECI by:

  1. e-Filing the revised ECI amount via under "Revise/ Object to Assessment" if you have been authorised as an "Approver" for "Corporate Tax (Filing and Applications)" in Corppass. For assistance on Corppass setup, please refer to the Step-by-Step Guides.

    Please refer to the User Guides for more information:

  2. Writing in to IRAS to inform us of the revised ECI amount and the reasons for making the revision.