At IRAS, we believe that people are one of the most important assets critical to our success. We are committed to developing the potential of talented individuals through the IRAS Scholarships.
Types of scholarships
- Overseas/Merit undergraduate scholarship
- Mid-term undergraduate scholarship
- IRAS scholarship for real estate
- Outstanding GCE 'A' level results, polytechnic results or equivalent (e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School Diploma)
- Excellent university results (for mid-term scholarships)
- Outstanding co-curricular records and leadership qualities
You may pursue any course of study that has relevance to the different areas of work at IRAS.
How to apply?
Applications are open online from December to March each year.
For further enquiries, you can email us at [email protected].