Chat online with us

Chat with us online to get quick tax answers for a shorter wait time.

Operating hours:

  • 8:00am to 5:00pm for Mondays to Fridays (except Public Holidays)
  • 8:00am to 1:00pm for Eve of Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year
Chat with us

Call us

Helpline operating hours:

  • Mondays to Fridays: 8 am to 5 pm (Avoid peak hours from 11.30am to 2pm)
  • Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays: Closed
  • Eve of Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year: 8am to 1pm

In line with our efforts to continuously improve our helpline services, conversations over the helpline may be recorded for our quality monitoring and coaching purposes.

Property Matters Contact number
Property Tax 1800 356 8300 for local calls
(+65) 6356 8300 from overseas
Stamp Duty 1800 460 4923 for local calls
(+65) 6460 4923 from overseas
Appraiser's License
House and Unit Numbers
(+65) 6351 2442
Late Filing / Payment Matters
(e.g. Letters on reminder to file / pay, penalties for late filing / payment)
1800 356 8300 for local calls
(+65) 6356 8300 from overseas
Other Enforcement Actions
(e.g. Letters on appointment of bank / tenant / lawyer / employer as agents for payments)
 (+65) 6356 7012

Send an enquiry

For added security, email your case-specific enquiries via myTax Mail on myTax Portal using your Singpass, Singpass Foreign user Account (SFA) or Corppass.

If you do not have Singpass, SFA or Corppass, email your general tax enquiries using these online forms:

  1. Enquiries on Property Tax Payable (Annual Value/ Tax Rates/ Reliefs) 
  2. Enquiries on Property Tax (Others)
  3. Enquiries on Payment Reminder and Late Payment Penalty for Property Tax
  4. Enquiries on Enforcement actions (e.g. Appointment of Bank/ Tenant/ Lawyer and/or Employer as Agents) - Property Tax