Property Tax

Please do not use this channel to send us your specific enquiry regarding your personal/business tax matter. If you would like to correspond with us on your specific personal/business tax matter, please email us via myTax Mail for added security.

How may we address you? *


What is your tax reference number? *


How may we contact you on your enquiry? *

How can we help you?
I have an enquiry on *

If you are occupying your property but owner-occupier tax rates are not applied, please apply via using your SingPass for faster processing. Please note that owner-occupier tax rates can only be applied to an owner (or a married couple) on only one property at any one time.

Property tax payable yearly = Annual Value (AV) X Tax Rates

You can use the Interactive Property Tax Calculators to work out how much property tax you have to pay. Obtain your property’s AV by logging in to > View Property Portfolio / Change Mailing Address (left-hand menu).

If you are a new property owner and would like to find out more on property tax, please click on your property type – HDB/DBSS flat, Private Residential Property/Executive Condominium or other types of property for more information.

Find out how to apply for GIRO. Your application will be processed within 14 days and you can view your instalment plan by logging in to > Account > View Payment Plan.

Click here for information on termination or change of bank account.

Check your outstanding property tax using the Check Property Tax Balance by entering the property address and owner's NRIC/FIN number or property tax reference number. To check your past payment records, log in to > Account > View Account Summary using your SingPass.

Payment will be posted into your IRAS tax account within three working days after payment is received.

View your Notice/bill, Statement of Account, etc.

You can log in to using your SingPass to:

  • Obtain a copy of your past notices/bills (Select "Notices' Letters")
  • Check and print your past payment transactions or print Statement of Account (Select Account >“View Account Summary”)
If you have relocated or if there is a change in your current mailing address, please update your new mailing address at any Police Post (for individuals) or lodge the address changes with ACRA (for corporate owners). IRAS' record will be updated accordingly and you need not inform us separately.

You do not need to email to us. Please make your request through myTax Portal e-Service. You will have to log in with your SingPass.

You will receive the outcome of your request on the same day.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. I have received a letter informing me of overdue tax and/or appointment of agent.     
    Find out more on how to make payment for your outstanding tax amount.

2. Why did I receive the appointment of agent notice?     
    IRAS appoints agents (e.g. bank, tenant, employer etc.) to recover unpaid tax. Find out more on how to make payment for your outstanding tax amount. Please log in to myTax Portal to check on your outstanding tax.

Property Information:

Property Address *

4000 characters remaining

(You can select up to 5 files. Each file size should not exceed 1MB. Allowed file formats: .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg)
The file uploading time may take a while if there are multiple files. Please make sure you have a stable internet connection before submitting your enquiry to IRAS.

* denotes compulsory fields